Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hawaiian Party

Every year our preschool has an end of the year fundraiser. This year they went with the Hawaiian theme. Every one was suppose to dress up, I would have gotten 1st place if there would have been a dress up competition b/c Sean and I were the best dressed. You can't see my complete outfit but I had my swimsuit on with the coconut bra and a hula skirt. We velcroed that parrot onto Sean's shirt. Of course everyone thought we looked great b/c their outfits were lousy. I was disappointed no one dressed up more. However we raised lots of money and the kids had a great time.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

What fun! That's great that you get involved in the theme. There is nothing worse than going to costume party, and everyone was too lazy to dress up.

penny said...

There is just not a lot of of energy in anyone these days is there? How are kids going to learn to play if we don't play with them? Good for you for getting in the game and looking like an idiot, er, having a good time, hahah! You know what I mean. love, you, sweetie, Penny