Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy 4th Anniersary!!


Brian and I had a great night out on our anniversary on July 19th. We first went for our annual couples massage (you are just in the same room) this is our third year going to treat ourselves. Then Downtown Indy got a new restarant, Weber Grill. Brian is a weber grill freak. He will not buy a gas grill b/c he only likes his hamburgers grilled on a weber. I don't notice much of a difference, as long as he cooks them I don't care. But unfortunately being a new restaruant, we didn't get a waitress for the first 15-20 minutes we were there. The seared Tuna appetizer was awful, so it went back with the return of spinach-artichock dip to be brought after we had ate half of our meal. The meal itself was very good and the dip, I would recommend going and don't leave without dessert, the summer berry cobbler was excellent. However it turned out to be a inexpensive dinner b/c we was free due to all of the bad service. Then we ended the night with a movie, License to Wed, where Robin Williams plays a priest. I could have waited for it to come to HBO and watched it for free at home on my couch, but hey a night out and to watch a new movie in the theater, I couldn't ask for much more. (If I was going to pick a movie to see again, it would definitely be Knocked Up. That movie is hillarious. I wish we would have watched that again for $9)

3 comments:

clterry said...

Look Kelly, I figured out how to get a picture from the internet. I am so proud.

Unknown said...

aww congrats happy aniversary

Carrie said...

i loved knocked up too! lyman and i saw it separately, in shifts, because we both wanted to see it without milo, of course. happy anniversary!