Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Movie Night



The night before Brian and I left to go to Dale Hollow for an adult get away, we decided since we never get to go see a movie, we went to the late night showing of Superbad. I am not a very good critic b/c of my statement above, but for the most part, this movie is funny. If you just want to watch something mindless, however at times I was just hoping they could get to the end b/c when the movie went into more of a serious plot for the story, I just wanted it to be over.

On our houseboat trip, I did rewatch some good classics, like the Wedding Singer (I love that movie), Friday (hilarious), I love the part where the dad walks out of the bathroom and says "Don't go in there for about 35-45 minutes." But then at night we watched Messengers and The Shining, on those two nights I went to bed early b/c I dislike scary movies. It was nice to sit and watch a movie with friends around laughing and jumping at the scary parts.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

oh I hate scary movies too.I'll only watch them with Lyman, and then I make him come to bed with me to chase away whatever from the movie is hiding in my closet!