Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Dale Hollow Houseboat Trip

This is my friend Jamie, our kids are about the same age. Jamie
also works at St. Francis in the ER with me. We have alot of fun
together. She is one of a few people at work and at home who gets
my sense of humor. We do alot together ither just me and her or with
all of the kids. Here we are on the houseboat, lounging around and
enjoying the peace and quit. It is a beautiful lake.

This is the tube that we rode. It gives you quite the ride. You can either
lie down on your stomach or sit like a chair. Either way was fun. At the end of the 4 days my muscles were very sore. I didn't get that sore as a child that I remember. I need to work on limbering up.

This is the inside of the houseboat. There were a total of 6 couples. We ate and ate and ate, I think, and drank and drank and drank.But as you can see, the boat comes with everthing.

This was Brian's and I bedroom, just to show you there is not much space. But you don't plan on being in your room much.

2 comments:

Special K said...

Wow - it looks really big - I imagined that it would be so tiny. That chair/tube thing looks fun! Do you strap in or just hang on for dear life? (:

clterry said...

Just hang on for dear life.