Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Puppy


Say hello to the new member of our family, this is Jesse. She is a miniature Schnauzer all white and is about 10 wks old. Brian and I call her Jesse but if you ask Sean, he will say that she has three names, Fifi, Jesse and Tinkerbell. He mainly calls her Fifi b/c that is what I started calling her when we first got her about 2 wks ago. Brian asked me to come up with a better name. She is very sweet at times, but she is starting the nipping stage of being a puppy, when I walk across the floor she likes to bite at my feet, she has sharp little puppy teeth. I wasn't really looking for a dog so soon, but one of Sean's friends in preschool had these puppies and I have always wanted a miniature Schnauzer, so we went for it. She is doing fairly well going to the bathroom outside and she sleeps in her crate all noc without crying.

3 comments:

Special K said...

Oh, so cute! I love her!

Carrie said...

LOVE her! We wanted a Mini-schnau. too, but we couldn't find one out here for less then 500 bucks. Everyone wants one in smaller homes-or just to keep in your home rather than outside. I can't wait to meet her someday.

Unknown said...

omg shes too cute!!!