Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Broken Arm



Sean fractured is forearm, both bones radius and ulnar, on Sept. 25. We were at a park in Greenwood and he slipped off the monkey bars. He did fine, I have seen a ton a breaks in the ER but somehow it is different being the Mom of your hurt child. I only really broke down and cried once at the hospital after seeing how bad the fracture was. No surgery, just some conscious sedation in the ER to line up the bones again. He picked out his black cast, Brian drew the spider web on the elbow. (Brian states that for men who have this spider web tattooed on their elbow means they are running or hiding from someone or something. Who would of thought that?) I picked out the best tatoo of all, as you can see.

I think as you can tell from the pictures, he is still smiling and being rotten as ever. This morning I caught him climbing the tree in the front yard, so he is still not freightened from heights.

4 comments:

Special K said...

Aw, poor rotten little kid (:
But, at least it's autumn - the two times (!) I broke my arm(s) it was summer, and put a real cramp in my style.

clterry said...

Very true. He would have been upset if he couldn't go swimming.

Unknown said...

awww thats too bad, well atleast hes strong because i'd b upset till the cast got off my arm lol = P tell em i said hi!!!!

Carrie said...

What a trooper!