Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Under the Carport

My first time at making a round cake. It turned out pretty well. It tastes really good, which is the most important thing, b/c you can't see the chunk that fell off on the other side driving to M-town.
Check out the slober box. I'm glad he got his own cupcake with candles to blow out, b/c I wouldn't want to eat after all of that slober on my cake.
I'm not sure who is Sean and who is Lane. Grandma Moomoo got these Transformer outfits for them. Sean has been wanting that helmet for a long time. It changes your voice and says some stuff. I think the top is Sean and the bottom is Lane, well if I look at the pictures a little closer they are both of Sean b/c I noticed his cast. I'm a genius!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, I miss you.

I wish I were at the birthday party and parade with my little boy.

Your party planning is excellent. What fun activities, and it didn't look like the birthday boy cried. That has been unheard of in my experience.

I love that picture of you guys sitting on the truck watching the parade. I tried to explain the parade to my friends in LA once, but they couldn't picture it like this. It's the kind of thing you have to experience for yourself. I'll be home one fall soon. It has been too long for me.

Unknown said...

awww tell em i said hi i love you guys. wish i was there!!!
tell the family i said hi and i love them.
taylor